Contact us by :

Email –
Telephone – 01782 968566 (Mon to Fri, 9am till 5pm)
In person or in writing – The Trevor Jones Office, Hammond House, Ridgway Road, Hanley, ST1 3AX
(Update 05/01/21 – Our office is temporarily closed following latest government guidance on COVID. Many of our services remain in operation and you can still contact us via telephone or email.)

Feedback or Complaints

We always aim to provide great service, but understand that occasionally we might not get it right. When this happens, we want to know about it so that we can put it right.

You can give us feedback, make a complaint or tell us if you have received great customer service by:

  • Completing the on line contact form
  • Telephone us on 01782 968566
  • Write to us
  • Speak to a member of staff face-to-face by visiting our office
You can find out more about how we deal with complaints by reading our COMPLAINTS POLICY.

General Contact Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.